The Latest Technology
system will be designed to your specific security needs, and can incorporate
high-resolution day/night color cameras, digital video storage, remote video
monitoring, and large matrix switch systems. Mobile and cloud solutions give
you on-demand access to your video, no matter your location.
can use your existing network infrastructure to lower the total installed cost
of the system. As technology advances, camera costs go down, making reliable
and clear images a reality for everyone.
Total Management Capabilities
can control functions for each camera, enter recording commands, and
simultaneously view high-quality live images from a single PC. You can specify
cameras to be viewed and accessed by individual operators. You can also start
video recording from any camera by operator, by event, or by predefined
Accountability and Accessibility
log of operator and system actions provides a full audit trail of your
surveillance operation. Video images are stored in a database so they can be
easily retrieved and viewed.
Health Monitoring (Service Assurance)
In today’s world, you need to be proactive, preemptive, and predictive
with your video system maintenance. IPS has partnered with Viakoo, an automated
solution that verifies system performance while providing continuous
compliance. Viakoo transforms service and maintenance from reactive to
proactive allowing you to get ahead of issues. Their update manager also helps
to keep your cameras on the latest and most secure firmware. Missing video has
become a thing of the past!
Our Video Surveillance Systems allow you to:
- Create a safer work environment for employees and customers
- Deter theft, violence and vandalism
- Identity offenders
- Provide evidence for prosecutions by police
- Provide 24/7 enhanced surveillance
- More efficiently use your security staff by providing them with better surveillance tools
- Identify staff training needs for management
- Record and monitor floor activities to assist your management team with tasks such as merchandising, operations, inventory management, and the handling of hazardous/high-risk materials
- Provide recorded documentation of incidents which can be integrated into training programs
Our main VMS (Video Management System) platforms include March Networks, Salient Systems, Genetec, Milestone, and OnSSI. Our primary camera partners are Hanwha, Bosch, Axis, and Pelco.